THE PRE-EXAM REGULATORY REVIEW INCLUDES
- High level CAMELS assessment with comparable peer analysis
- ALLL/ACL methodology review
- Major policy review (Capital, Loan, Liquidity, ALCO/IRR, Contingency Funding, BSA/AML)
- Strategic Plan review
- Review of Risk Management and Corporate Governance Practices
- Asset and liability concentration review
- ALCO/IRR report review
- Recent regulatory exam and audit report review including an independent review of the progress made on all MRIAs, MRBAs, and MRAs.
One of the big questions for our industry is we now have a substantial amount of our employee base that weren’t here [for the financial crisis]. And so you have to think about how do you get those teammates to understand all of what happened without appearing to be lecturing them
Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan on one of the challenges U.S. banks face in growing
EASY TO USE
This service will help a bank prepare for its upcoming examination by focusing its attention on critical regulatory issues.
If currently under a formal (or informal) regulatory agreement, the pre-examination process will help institutions ensure appropriate compliance with the provisions.
The Board can get an independent assessment from a regulatory expert to verify all areas are properly addressed.
Additionally, FinPro expertise will also identify areas to build value for the institution through the comprehensive review process. This process can be customized based on individual institutions needs.