SITE STUDIES & BRANCH APPLICATIONS
FinPro's Site Study is a comprehensive analysis of a proposed branch location. This study provides an independent, third-party review of a proposed site, its geographic strengths and weaknesses and its overall deposit generating capacity.
The study provides a competitive analysis based on a comprehensive tour of the market including branch hours, rates, product and service offerings, and physical attributes such as drive-up facility, parking capacity and type and number of ATMs. Additionly, it is a basis for establishing a market entrance strategy based directly on the market's characteristics.
FinPro also creates a pro forma balance sheet and income statement based on criteria and assumptions unique to the institution and proposed site.
FinPro's Site Study includes:
- Development of a market area for the proposed site. FinPro has the flexibility to define a market in any geographic terms and aggregate all of its data sources accordingly.
- Analysis of the market relative to:
- Demographic Data
- Retail Customer Segmentation Data
- Retail Product Propensity Data
- Business / Commercial Data
- Competitive Data
- Tour of the markets and all competitors to summarize facility attributes, delivery alternatives and product offerings.
- Discussions with local real estate agents, township officials, planning boards and business organizations to determine growth potential and patterns.
- Estimate of the deposit potential for the proposed site and establishment of pro forma financial projections to determine the breakeven and profitability points for the branch.