The Partnership Package is an exclusive annual retainer service established to provide a client with the highest level of FinPro assistance on an ongoing basis. Subscribers receive the following benefits:
ONGOING STRATEGIC ADVICE
- FinPro provides priority service to its partnership clients.
- Partners are provided with continuous strategic advice.
- Partners will have priority access to FinPro’s principals.
FINANCIAL MODELING & BUSINESS PLANNING
- FinPro’s single model and engine allow a bank to establish a comprehensive projection incorporating all aspects of the bank.
- Financial projections are developed interactively with the bank for a budget, business plan or strategic plan.
- The projections are updated quarterly and contain all necessary financial components including all key ratios.
- Stress testing and what-if financial modeling provide the bank with different scenarios for the bank to make informed decisions.
ASSET LIABILITY ADVICE
- Managing interest rate risk is not just a regulatory requirement but an essential element to the overall success of your institution.
- FinPro will provide the most accurate analytics possible utilizing account level information with output that is easy to comprehend.
- Analyses include both dynamic and static balance sheet analysis of Net Interest Income simulation and Economic Value of Equity.
ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT
- Enterprise Risk Management (“ERM”) is the process of Identifying, Measuring, Monitoring and Controlling all risks in a given entity.
- Many banks have some form of risk assessment, but the various risks are often modeled and analyzed in silos.
- ERM, in a CAMELS+ format, brings all of the risk assessments under one common umbrella, with one process and one model.
- Combined regulatory expertise and management consulting uniquely positions FinPro to assist financial institutions in assessing the overall risk profile.
INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO AND SECURITIES REVIEW
- Purchasing securities needs thorough due diligence and brokers often try to mark up securities for their benefit.
- FinPro will review investment purchases in the context of a client’s balance sheet and overall strategy.
- FinPro’s seasoned professional staff has over 150 years combined of regulatory experience and understands the complexities of regulatory issues and the changing regulatory landscape.
- FinPro keep its partners aware of all regulatory “hot buttons” and pending legislation that could affect your institution in the future.
- By staying “ahead of the curve” on all future rules and regulations, you will save both time and money and be able to focus on what matters most at your institution, building value.
CAPITAL MARKETS ADVICE
- FinPro will provide ongoing capital markets advisory services to the Partner, including recommendations on how and when to raise capital, forms of capital, dividends, and stock repurchases.
- FinPro’s expertise in Merger and Acquisition Advisory also provide its partners with comprehensive analysis of strategic alternatives.
- Detailed data and market research allow a partner to make effective branching decisions.
- Proactive measures will allow institutions to specifically target markets and customers that match strategic objectives.