ASSET LIABILITY MANAGEMENT
FinPro's Asset Liability Management Service utilizes FinPro's proprietary ALM model to provide the analytics necessary to define, measure, monitor, and manage interest rate risk.
MANAGING RISK IS A KEY TO SUCCESS
Managing interest rate risk is not just a regulatory requirement but an essential element to the overall success of your institution. With FinPro, you'll receive the most accurate analytics possible, in a format that is easy to comprehend, so you can make informed decisions more efficiently. Our service will analyze the key elements to managing interest rate risk including GAP and Net Portfolio Value (NPV) analyses, as well as a Net Interest Income Simulation over a 24 month time period. We can also incorporate internal policy limits and compare each of these ratios against those limits.
Reliable and accurate information is the key to managing interest rate risk. Our independently audited model enables our analysts to:
- Measure interest rate risk in account-by-account detail for all investments, loans, deposits, and borrowing.
- Incorporate specific product details including call options, prepayment speeds, deposit decay rates, beta values, and actual repricing information.
- Produce customized interest rate scenarios to capture "realistic" rising and falling interest rate environments, as well as instantaneous rate shock scenarios.
SAVE TIME & MONEY
By outsourcing the ALM process, management can focus on implementing the strategies necessary to manage interest rate risk while maximizing value at their institution. The FinPro ALM process includes:
- Data collection and manipulation
- Consultation with the institution to customize analysis and report
- ALM modeling and analysis
- Report presentation
SOPHISTICATION MADE SIMPLE
Once the data is compiled, a FinPro consultant will analyze the data and produce a report with commentary in a format that is easy to comprehend. Our interest rate risk report includes:
- Current and projected interest rate risk analysis including Gap, NPV, and Net Interest Income analysis.
- Historical trend analysis of investments, loans, deposits and borrowings in account level detail.
- In-depth analysis of the time deposit portfolio including remaining maturity balance and repricing of maturing time deposit balances
- Peer comparisons
- External interest rate environment report
- Threats, opportunities, and strategies.