THE CORPORATE GOVERNANCE TOOL (CGMT) IS FINPRO'S ANSWER TO THE CHALLENGES OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
- Director’s can no longer take a back seat role at managing the governance of institutions. Director’s need to have the tools to properly manage and self-audit corporate governance.
- Gives Directors access to all the facets of Corporate Governance.
- To ensure ease of access, Directors can access the system from any device on any web browser.
THE TOOL UTILIZES AN ARRAY OF MODELS:
- A Document Library is the central document repository, providing a place to securely store a single instance of each pertinent file.
- Each module creates a portion of the corporate governance processes throughout the institution and documents the key actions and dates required to complete each process.
- The modules allow for the assignment of files from the Document Library to ensure every process in every module has the proper supporting documentation.
- By creating separate modules, institutions can grant access to each module to the necessary individuals.
- Each module, while independent, is designed to work together to enhance the effectiveness of the system.