A full portfolio review allows the bank to gain a detailed understanding of all its investments, receives a detailed summary report of analysis, and, where appropriate, receives recommendations for the sale of specific securities where high-risks signify imminent price erosion
ANALYSES OF INDIVIDUAL SECURITIES AND PORTFOLIOS FOR PRICE, RISKS AND CREDITWORTHINESS
FinPro professionals provide timely analytics including real time pricing data. Services include:
- Portfolio monitoring including segmentation and details on duration, cash flows, credit, concentrations, and potential concerns.
- Cash flow forecasting, incorporating exposure to prepayments and calls under multiple interest rate scenarios.
- OTTI calculations and reviews of legacy assets.
- Due diligence and reviews on potential portfolio acquisitions.
- Managed auctions, coordinating and evaluating multiple portfolio bids (buy and sell sides).
PROACTIVE PORTFOLIO & BALANCE SHEET RESCTUCTURING RECOMMENDATIONS
Markets move rapidly, presenting opportunities to capitalize upon. FinPro professionals constantly analyze the markets to present your institution with strategies and opportunities. Alternative investment and borrowing strategies will be suggested to improve profitability and/or improve your institution’s interest rate position. FinPro will also objectively evaluate recommendations presented to you by brokers and investment bankers.