An interactive, one-half day Board Retreat, which will enable Board Members to discuss any critical issues with a FinPro professional. The Board Retreat will be customized to institution specific agendas to ensure that each Board can get education and training in the areas that most suit their needs.
- Discuss the key initiatives for your company;
- Identify your company’s current practices that are viewed as either value enhancements or detractors;
- Understand the latest regulatory actions and their impact to your strategic plan;
- Identify short term and intermediate term strategic plan objectives;
- Discuss the best use of capital markets to support the strategic plans; and
- Evaluate the high level risk profile of the institution under a CAMELS+ ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) assessment.
“The value of the board retreat alone makes this service worth it”
FinPro will provide a quarterly report for four quarters utilizing publicly available financial data to provide:
- The bank’s historical and current financial performance relative to risk thresholds for numerous key financial metrics on easy to read graphs comparing the bank’s historical and current financial data to two peer group sets established by the bank (chart to left)
- Financial risk indicators dashboard color coded green, yellow and red that act as warnings for the bank to prioritize and understand key financial areas of strength and weakness (table above)
- A concise executive summary in the beginning of the report, which summarizes the financial risk indicators